Expungement of a Misdemeanor

What will an Expungement do to my record? If you were convicted on a misdemeanor in California you can petition for a dismissal in which the court would allow you to withdraw your guilty or no contest (nolo contender) plea or verdict of guilty if you went to trial and then enter a not guilty […]